A passionate real estate professional serving the greater-Seattle area; Chris Kallin blends instinct and tenacity to produce exceptional results. His clients know him as a creative problem solver and gifted negotiator; talents honed during a 15-year career calling on top-tier technology companies on behalf of premier local and international media brands. Chris chose real estate for several reasons and chief among them was the desire to connect with community, to have a direct impact on the lives of his clients. He came to Realogics Sotheby's International Realty specifically to maximize his growth potential. Chris values the Realogics commitment to leadership, innovative marketing, and informed perspective. He's found his home with the well-known, well-respected SeattlebyDesign team and is eager to help you find yours. A West Seattleite and University of Washington graduate, Chris enjoys taking in the many annual events the area is known for. He prefers to spend time outdoors, taking in the beautiful Pacific Northwest while golfing, mountain biking, and camping with his family.
- Zillow Premier Agent "Best Of Zillow"
- Homesnap + Google "Excellence in Client Service"
- 2019 Five Star Professional "Rising Star"
- 2018 Five Star Professional "Rising Star"
- Certified Real Estate Analyst
- Live Events (music, sports, etc)
- University of Washington, Bachelors Degree, Communications & Media Studies
- Dale Carnegie, Graduate
- Landmark, Graduate, Forum & Advanced Course
- Ninja Selling, Graduate
- SKCR, Certified Real Estate Analyst